" It was surprising how much about the knowledge I forgot from during my MCC. The simulator session helped me a lot to bring the knowledge back. The instructor had a lot of patient and gave me time to get used to the aircraft type. It was amusing to see my development during the session. The instructor gave a very good debriefing. "
" I got some very interesting tips about body language which I didn't know. Now I have created another vision on how I need to answer questions during an interview. "
" I really liked the session with the coach. He was very helpful and I learned a lot. Except the vision about the introduction of an interview that needs to be reviewed. There was a different opinion during the simulated interview. For the rest I have no suggestions. Many thanks to the coach who invited me to his home. I wish I did this training earlier. "
" Helpful session given by a very professional man. I recommend it if you don't feel confortable with the idea of going through an assessment. "
" A pleasure to learn technics and improvement tips from Cpt. Colin. Very satisfied! "
" It was a great session of simulator wich helps us to get back on track when we have spent several months without flying, to catch back good reflexes that we can loose with time.
The coaching of mister Colin was really good, he is very dedicated to help us to improve and to show us how to make things better !
I am really happy and satisfied with the session and I would recommend it to everyone before an assessment. "
" Learned a lot !
Instructor with good communication skills and good background to share. To be recommended ! "
Simulation: " The simulated interview was very professional and felt real. The debriefing was very precise and helpful. I recommend it. "
Simulation: " Great professionalism of the assessors, good feedback "
1) Course: " Very professional , I recommend it to everyone that will pass an interview. "
2) Simulation: " Very professional , the interview is very realistic and the debriefing is very complete , it really helps us to see our weaknesses and to improve them , it was a great experience ! "
"Very competent and professional instructor providing precious infos and who does not hesitate to give his personal tricks and tips to ensure you a successful interview. "
1) Course: " The price is a bit high but on the overall I'm satisfied. "
2) Simulation: " Really helpfull! I highly recommend to any pilot who doesn't have experience in assessment "
1) Course: " Really nice to have experienced pilot to teach us about interviews. May be more on the type of technical questions we may be asked wouldn't be bad. "
2) Simulation: " Very interesting interview coaching, many points are checked, really useful, thanks! "
1) Course: "Learned a lot ! Instructor with good communication skills and good background to share !"
2) Simulation: "I have learned a lot about myself and the first impression people can have about me at first, which is of course the main point of an interview.
Many things to improve, working on it. Thanks for that "
" Thank you very much for the refreshment, it was very useful. The instructor was very comprehensive and professional, always caring about the needs of the student and adapting to the requirements. Definitely to recommend ! "
" The preparation for my simulator screening was perfect. I prepared myself with Pilot Assessment on the B737 NG and my screening was on B737 Classic. Instruments are different, reactions of the aircraft too, but with a little research on the Classic and the good advices of the pilot Assessment’s Instructor, I did it very well. They are professional and they know what they are talking about.
I was comfortable, well prepared for my screening and I succeeded.
I kindly recommend Pilot Assessment. "
" Fantastic preparation and amazing flexibility. Received the interview confirmation on Tuesday, contacted pilot-assessment the same day and got briefing on Friday, sim on Saturday. Interview next monday and positive answer on Tuesday! Thanks to pilot-assessment for the good preparation :-) "